If You have a Zune, You are wise. If you have a Zune original, you are very wise. There is a cool bag that houses the zune in the zune originals package (others as well?) I just figured that it could have more use than sitting in the box after it was opened.
If you're reading this and you don't have a Zune, Get one already!.
You can always check back to 'tips' if you have a problem.
Step 1: WHAT YOU NEED:
3) Fabric Pencil (or alternative marking thing)
4) Sewing machine (or whatever else if you do it by hand)
5) Zune or whatever you make the sleeve for.
(2-4 not pictured)
Step 2: -
Use your marking pencil (or alternate) to mark the INSIDE of the sleeve where the logo is. This ensures that the logo makes it on to the final product and is centered.
A good way to do this is to get the pencil inside the sleeve and push the tip into the fabric so you can see the bump but it isn't marking. Then center it on the logo and push harder (of course) to make the mark.
Step 3: Position in the sleeve and mark.
2) After its where you want it, pin around it so the fabric doesn't slide around. Make sure to pin outside where you will be marking and sewing.
3) Grab your fabric pencil and mark out where you will be sewing. Give yourself some leeway. You can always cut more off but you can't attach more on. At least easily..... Well, maybe. hm....
It will want to move around as you mark so HOLD 'ER DOWN!