The flavors blend so well! You should really make this now. You could have something truly awesome to eat in less than a half hour. :D
Step 1: What you'll need:
- a large sweet potato
- bunch of green onions (about 3 onions per sweet potato)
- bacon of choice (or bacon bits - I used 3 strips of bacon for one potato.)
- sour cream
- shredded cheese of your choice - I recommend cheddar!
- salt, pepper and chili powder
- olive or canola oil
- an oven preheated to 450 F
Step 2: Preheat oven, cut up green onions, get out sour cream.
While the oven is preheating, take out a bit of sour cream to get it closer to room temperature.
Cut the green onions into thin slices.
Step 3: Cut up the sweet potato.
The rounds that come from the ends of the potato are fine to be slightly thicker so they cook at the same rate.