And it's better to have minimum basic tools while we work
for example Swiss screw driver set
I made this simple Swiss multiple tools set literally from scrap material !
All I have was broken Hex-blades, broken Scissor, My grand mother's broken spectacle Lens
Twisser, Old Speakers Magnet and a old LED battery !
If we go clockwise of the first snap
1) Scissor oneside broken plastic finger grip, I drilled a hole of 4.1 mm to another plastic finger grip--Used to snip small material
2) Speaker Magnet is fixed by Epoxy on a broken Hex-saw blade--Used to remove any screw at in-accessible point
3) Broken Hex-saw blade, it's 1 pin on one side is broken
I made that hole bigger to 4.1 mm--Used for small cutting
4) Twisser , drilled a hole of 4.1--Used to pick small things
5) Broken Hex-saw blade-- One side is sharpened to use for small cutting (knife)
6) Broken Hex-saw blade-- End side ground to shape as small screw drivers tip
7) Spectacle Lens sticked by Epoxy at the tip--Used as Magnifying glass
8) Old small LED battery-- Used for light
The Hole thing is fixed in a M4 Ch hd Screw, Nut and washers
All the things remain at one place and and it is very handy and with no cost !