Finished size 66" X 80"
- Clean t-shirts
- 2 yards Fuse-A-Knit to stabilize t-shirts
- 16 fat quarters (18" X 22" piece of fabric), that all look friendly together
- Batting twin size
- 5 yards backing fabric (72" X 86")
- 1 can quilt basting spray adhesive or 50 curved basting pins
- Walking foot or even feed sewing machine attachment (take Sewing Machine Manual with to purchase)
Step 1: Gather Fabrics, T-Shirts & Embellishments
- Snap a picture to interview your selection.
- Review photo to see what you like best.