Step 1: Materials
1) Four T-Section PVC connections.
2) Four Corner PVC connections.
3) PVC pipe about the size of your birds feet.
4) Vet Wrap or Athletic Tape (Like the kind track runners wrap their feet with)
5) Old Newspapers
6) Spare Cloth
Note: I didn't use any adhesives or glues except on the bottom to connect the cloth to the stand (even that is covered by newspaper) this is because almost all glues are poisonous to birds as you probably know.
Step 2: Tools
1) Pipe Saw
3) Measuring Tape
4) Knife or Scissors
5) Tape (I used the clear type of Duct Tape)
Step 3: Cutting the PVC Pipe to Length
Note: If you are using used PVC pipe then I strongly advise you to wash it encase your bird does chew on it.