Introduction: T&B Nail Salon
Use this Instructable to give fabulous and easy home manicures!
Step 1: Get Your Supplies Together
You will need:
- A UV ray light to dry your nails
- Purify to clean the finish coat
- PH Bond polish for your base coat
- Structure polish for the base coat
- The actual gel polish color
- Cuticle cutters
- Nail files
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton balls and Q-tips
Step 2: Remove Polish
- This step is to clean the nails if you have nail polish on the nail.
Step 3: File / Cuticle
- This step is to fix the nails, file the nails down to the perfect shape for you.
- Also cut down you cuticles
- If you don't feel comfortable with doing this step you may skip it but i recommend you do it.
Step 4: PH Bond
- This step is the pH bond. This will help your structure stick to the nail.
Step 5: Apply the Structure
- Apply the structure to every nail
- Place nails under the UV light
- Keep your nails under the UV light until the light goes off
Step 6: Apply the Color, Sit Under the UV Light
- Paint the nails
- Sit the nails under the UV light until the UV light goes off
Step 7: Apply Top Coat
- Add a top coat
- Sit under UV light once again until the light turns off
Step 8: Wipe Off Purify With a Cotton Ball
- Wipe nails off with Purify
- Use a cotton ball
- Now your nails are complete
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.