“The whole world is watching, so dress for it!”
The Radical Snuggie is a DIY Winter-Resistant Protest Garment.
Between raids and rain, many occupiers are struggling with improvised winterization. Why cover yourself in a garbage bag when you could model an eye-catching Radical Snuggie made with tear-resistant, fashionable shower curtains? Make your occupation comfy. Stay (quite) warm and (kinda) dry in a Radical Snuggie.
Special design features include:
* Elastic drawstring transforms your Radical Snuggie into a warm, dry sleeping sac at night *
* Or, simply sleep standing up in a mobile cocoon, avoiding those pesky new “park rules”
* Layer-look adds heft for burning off extra Occu-Pie and PBJ calories as you hoist this monster Snuggie about
* Plus, Velcro signage lets you rest your weary arms on marches *
* Built-in scarf turns your witty political statement into a jaunty fashion statement *
* More Special Add-Ons
make your Radical Snuggie imminently customizable to withstand the authority assault weapons of choice in your locale *
This Instructable, The Complete Radical Snuggie
, is a step-by-step guide for creating your very own Radical Technicolor Dream Snuggie, using basic sewing skills and inexpensive materials from your local dollar store. Make one today for yourself, for a loved one, or to donate to the cause.
TMI? If you prefer to improvise, check out Radical Snuggies in a Nutshell
, a simple Instructable that walks you through the Radical Snuggie’s basic principles.
Ready for more? Try on our Radical Snuggie Add-Ons
, a sampler of extra features for turning your Radical Snuggie into a Swiss army knife of resistance!