Step 6: SLEEVES AND SIDES
- Start with the bottom layer, folding the back shower curtain around the back fleece.
- Do the same for the top layer for the front.
- On each side, draw a horizontal line from the edge of the garment to the taped seam of the shower curtain overlap. This should be about 18" from the shoulder seam. Pin it. This will be the sleeve. Note: the exact placement and length of your line will depend on the size and shape of the person who will be using the Radical Snuggie, but these measurements should fit most people.
- Pin the side seam from below the sleeve line down to the hem (the grommet edge).
- Sew the sleeve and side. Your stitching will be in the shape of an L.