- 40MIN. to 2hrs MAXIMUM battery life
- 4GB internal memory
- android 2.3
- m7206 infotmic processor
and after the modification the specs now are
- 6HRS MAXIMUM BATTERY LIFE (now i can play zenonia 3 longer without hooking the tablet to the grid)
- 16GB INTERNAL MEMORY + 16GB external makes it 32GB (i use the 16GB external ocassionally)
- still using the stock firmware, android 2.3
- and the m7206 processor NOW WITH HEATSINK TO PREVENT TO MUCH HEAT BUILD UP BECAUSE OF LONGER PLAY TIME
- NEW BACK CASE. It was designed to house the homemade battery pack, the overall thickness of the tablet is increased but still it retains its portable design and i can still fit it in my bag and still convenient to hold (see the pictures).
- A HOMEMADE BATTERY PACK IS USED. IT STILL USES THE SAME POTENTIAL DIFFERENCE BUT DIFFERS IN AMPERES.
- charging time was increased due to the capacity of the battery pack but still worth it.
- a cut out switch was added so i can use the tablet while plugged in on the grid BUT WITHOUT CHARGING THE BATTERIES.
- the speaker sound output is louder because its position is changed as you can see in the pictures.
- and the most important of all parts... my sticker on the front and back :)
the sticker was replaced by a new logo because of a misspelled word.
you can check my other projects here