Aside from this, the gun works very well and achieves easily the same range as the SRV2 if you put the same bands on it and had the same length barrel. It is also 5 layers thick, and has a barrel which won't eat up your yellow connectors.
* V1.0 - Failed.
* V2.0 - Epic Fail.
* V3.0 - Epic mega fail.
* V4.0 - Posted, good range for a firing pin gun.
* V5.0 - An attempt at making a new mech. This one failed.
* V6.0 - Just a mechanism, worked very well and held the ammo in perfectly until the trigger was pulled.
* V6.1 - A full gun, fired fine.
* V6.2 - Big mods to the scope and grip.
* V6.3 - A new stock.
* V6-U - A cut down version of the sniper. Functioned the same, just with a wirestock and cut down piece consumption.
War gun: Primary - 1/5. Its long reload time renders this useless in close combat.
War gun: Secondary - 4/5. If you want to be a sniper, great. Get a window!
Fun gun: Indoors - 2/5. You will break stuff. I broke a button on my blazer which I was aiming for.
Fun gun: Outdoors - 5/5. Incredibly accurate. Set up a "Coconut shy" type of thing, with cans and targets, and you have yourself a fun few hours outdoors.
Step 1: Handle and Trigger Mechanism
Step 2: Barrel
Step 3: Stock/Butt
Step 4: Scope
It's a bit bulky but it is better to look down because it is darker.
Step 5: Bipod
Step 6: Loading & Firing
Step 7: Your TJSR6's
1) - Jamalam - Original.
2) - Jamalam - TJSR6-U