The purpose of this creation was to turn a simple clock, recycling some materials, something cool that calls attention.
link to the video I did with another one that I had done some time ago:
Note: Unsuspecting people can be frightened by the artifact. Those who step up to do another one, use it responsibly, improperly used, can cause panic. I am not responsible for any misuse of the idea.
BE RESPONSIBLE. EVER!
Step 1: Materials:
- Ducted tape or insulating tape
- 55cm of PVC pipe or electric rail (both 3 / 4 inch) or broomstick to cut into 3 pieces each 18cm;
- A sheet of paper 40 pounds red or cardboard (cut the size of an A4 sheet: 210 x 295 cm);
- A clock (I used one of those laying on the dashboard of cars);
- Four clamps Nylon
- Electronic circuit apparatus broken (I used a broken mouse);