STOP, PLAY, Volume up, and Down, direcly through BT, on your wireless device.
Now I have a old 2004 GM Colorado first Generation, my radio is a simple CD player/Radio. In order to put Aux radio jack into this radio GM requires you purchase an 80$ encoder dongle. This IS NOT Needed.
Matter of fact this was so simple I was shocked.
Now this should be do able on any radio, but this method details on GM radios.
As for operation, simply turn the BT unit on, it will Directly override the radio signal. for best results turn the radio volume down, and use the remote blue tooth connection to volume up and down.
I use this everyday with my droid 4 to play audio books from my audible account.
Enjoy, I hope this works if you have any questions leave a comment.
Step 1: MAT'S and TOOLS required.
1. Soldering tools.
3. small socket set.
4. Magnifying devices
5. 1/2 inch drill bit, to install switch.
6. Drill (not pictured.)
1. small Bluetooth headset A2dp compatible, or Stereo ready. 24$ Amazon HM3500
2. mad soldiering skills.
3. Roll of wire. $5 Radio shack
4. Two Types of switch, 1 Momentary and one on/off toggle. - $7 radio shack
5. a scrap wireless car charger.
7. Radio. - free use your old one
8. Electrical tape. - barrow some
9. 1x headphone jack stereo ready. - 2.29 Radio shack
Chip diagram for radio.