This Instructable will teach you how to create the "World's Simplest Video Card" for your Pocket Mini Computer.
Don't know what a Pocket Mini Computer is? The Pocket Mini Computer is a simple open source computer that runs an 80's style BASIC that you can build from scratch or assemble from a kit. For more information on the PMC project, see this Instructable.
Step 1: Required Hardware
- Parallax RCA Breadboard Adapter
- 1.1k resistor (Brown, Brown, Red)
- 560 ohm resistor (Green, Blue, Brown)
- 270 ohm resistor (Red, Violet, Brown)
- 5pin male, right-angle header
- A small piece of "perf" board
- A piece of wire.
The perf board I used was cut down to 7x11 rows.
Take your time while building this project, while it's a simple board, it's fine work.