Introduction: Table Organizer for School Tools
I am a 4th grade teacher. Two of my students designed and built this table organizer for our school tools. Their team name is Pokemon Fighters.
- Start with 3 floppy disks (3.5 inch)
- Drill 2 holes in the corners of each disk that do not have the square openings
- Zip tie the 3 disks together as shown in the picture.
- Repeat these steps to make 2
- Attach 4 disks around one of the base disks to make a cube as shown in picture
- Repeat step 2 for the second base disk.
- Note: You will only attach 3 disks for the second base. Both cubes share the middle disk.
- Attach the 2 rectangles together to like like the picture.
- Using zip ties, attach a disk onto the top of one of the cubes to make a lid.
- keep your small items such as erasers in this cube.