***Before you attempt this trick, read through all of the directions. Pay close attention to step 7 and the troubleshooting tips. This trick takes practice. Do not expect to be successful on your first attempt. ***
Tablecloth (any size)
Heavy Dishes (plastic will minimize breakage, however they may be too light)
Heavy food that will not spill (canned food, fruit, etc.)
Step 1: Lay the tablecloth on the table
- Make sure there are no wrinkles
- The edge of the tablecloth should meet (be flush) with the edge of the table on the opposite side you will be pulling from.
- There should be a large length of tablecloth overhanging on the side of the table you will be pulling from.
Step 2: Set the Dishes on the Table
- Begin with one plastic dish until you gain comfort with the movement. See step 7 and the troubleshooting tips for more advice.
Step 3: Weigh down the dishes
Step 4: Positioning Yourself
Step 5: Hand Placement
- Bunch or gather the tablecloth until your hands meet the table.
Step 6: Pull the Tablecloth
- As you pull straight down take a step back.
o Be sure to pull straight down