Introduction: Tabletop Hydroponics With 3D Printed Ebb and Flow Fittings
This compact tabletop hydroponics planter is quick and easy to make. It's perfect for a small to medium plant in 5" grow basket, 4" rockwool block. It uses the tried and true ebb and flow method.
Step 1: Material and Tools
- Two Ikea TILLSLUTA containers, top: 402.574.99, bottom: 802.574.97
- Submersible pump, 12V DC, with its power supply
- Hose: 5/16" inner diameter, 7/16" outter diameter. it should fit the output of the pump.
- Strong waterproof glue
- Tools: drills to make 1/2" holes.
- 3D printed fittings, you can download the model here
Step 2: Instruction Video
Step 3: Setup and Enjoy
Here's updated picture of this same plant under grow light in the winter after one month. I set up timer to flood nutrients four times a day (only during day light)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.