Introduction: Taco Bell Quesadillas!!!
These are very simple to make, and very Delicious to eat!!! These instructions will make 4 quesadillas so adjust as needed.
Step 1: The Ingredients
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapenos, slices
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice, from minced jalepenos
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (i do not use this)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 chicken tenderloins (i use chicken breast)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (i do not use this)
- 2 slices American cheese
Step 2: Preparation
To prepare your quesadillas you must:
1. Combine sauce ingredients and stir until smooth
2. Fry Chicken in Vegetable oil and cut (or shred) into thin slices (not necessary to fry in vegetable oil, cooking it in the oven is fine)
3. Preheat the skillet over medium heat
Step 3: Putting It All Together
Now that you have everything ready it's time to actually cook the quesadillas
1. One at a time, lay tortilla into hot skillet and coat one half with the sauce (a spoon works nicely)
2. sprinkle with 1/4 cup of each shredded cheese (I eye ball this) on the opposite side as the sauce
3. arrange chicken pieces on top of the shredded cheese
4. arrange half of the American cheese slice on top of the chicken pieces
5. Fold over and press down with spatula
6. Cook until cheese is melted and slice each into 4 pieces. (I just go at it as is)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.