It is great for people with shaky movements and poor motor control, such as those with cerebral palsy.
This instructable describes how to make the mouse, but we have also made a midi keyboard from the same materials, which we will also post soon.
Step 1: Get the ingredient parts
Starting top right, and going clockwise, finally spiralling into the centre
1. 0.1" (2.54mm) Crimp Connector Housing: 2 Pin - we need 6 of these. Can use a different size, as long as you have enough for 12 pins total.
2. Male Crimp Pins for 0.1" Housings - again 12 total
3. Multi-core wire
4. Small washers - you guessed it, 12 total
5. USB to USB Micro cable
6. Breadboard. This size or bigger is great
7. Header pins - 3 sets of 12 pins, and 1 set of 6 pins
8. MPR121 chip on a breakout board, again by sparkfun
9. 3.3v Pro Micro - a mini Arduino board made by SparkFun
10. 5x jumper wires - different colours preferred, or single core wire can also be used.