Introduction: Takeout Swing
You can take the swing wherever you want.
Step 1: Materials
1) An Alu - plate 1 by 1 m and 1,2 mm thickness
2) A pipe of Aluminium 1m long and a diameter of 16 mm.
3) A Polypropylene robe 20 m long and a diameter of 8 mm.
4) A box with rivets of diameter 3 mm.
Step 2: Building the Seat
1) First of all make the dimensions on to the alu - plate.
2) Cut the plate to the perfect size.
3) Drill the holes needed for the seat.
4) Make grooves out of the holes.
5) Bend the plate as in the drawing.
Step 3: Building a Waved Structure Sheet
1) Take a fiew sheets of paper and make a waved structure on to the seat.
2) When you became a symmetric waved form on paper, you take over the dimensions on to a alu - plate 1000 x 254 x 1,2 mm.
3) Bend the drawed lines to the waved form.
4) finely you became a plate with 4 waves on it.
5) Cut the plate in half, so you got 2 plates with 2 waves on it.
Step 4: Mounting the Waved Plates on to the Seat
Tools you need:
- drilling machine
- rivets 3 mm
- rivet gun
1) Take te first waved plate and lay it on the inside of the seat.
2) Drill 4 holes of 3 mm on the first flat side of the waved plate through the seat and the waved plate.
3) When the first 4 holes are drilled than you take the rivet gun en shoot the waved plate together to the seat.
4) Repeat these steps for the other flat side next to it.
5) Take the other waved plate for the right side of the seat.
6) Drill 4 holes of 3 mm on the first flat side of the waved plate through the seat and the waved plate.
7) When the first 4 holes are drilled than you take the rivet gun en shoot the waved plate together to the seat.
8) Repeat these steps for the other flat side next to it.
9) Now you got the 2 waved plates fitted on to the seat and the middel is not fit yet.
10) Drill 4 holes of 3 mm through these 2 ends of the waved plates and also through the seat.
11) Take the rivet gun and shoot the plates together.
Now the waved plate is fitted on to the seat.
Step 5: Making the Handlebars
1) Take the alu - pipe and cut 2 pieces of 272 mm long with a saw.
2) After this you have to make the grooves bigger in the plate. The pipe would fit in the grooves. Use a vile and a piece of sandpaper.
Step 6: Robe Connection Handlebar
1) Take a piece of alumium from te plate and the dimensions are 60 x 40 mm.
2) Drill 3 holes in this little piece in a triangle form. The holes has a diameter of 10 mm.
Step 7: Making the Robe Connection to the Handlebar Section
1) Take a piece of aluminium and cut a piece out with the dimensions: 60 x 80 mm.
2) Drill 4 holes into the piece, the holes has a diameter of 10 mm.
3) Bend the sides up to 90°, so you have a U-profile structure.
Step 8: Making the Robes for the Handlebars
In the sketch above I will show you how to make de robe fit into the handlebar and the robe connections.
1) Cut a 3m long piece of robe out of the 20m long robe.
2) Stick the robe through the hole on the plate.
3) Put the robe into the other hole and after this put the pipe on the robe.
4) Put the end of the robe in the hole and after this between the loop.
5) Put the robe into the left hole on the bottom of the plate
6) After this you put the robe through the right hole on the top.
7) Put the end of the robe between the loop.
8) At last put it through the loop.
Step 9: Making the Robe to the Branch of the Tree
In the sketch above i will show you how to make the other robe that goes over the branch of the tree.
1) Cut out 3m of the surplus of the robe.
2) Tie it to the surplus of the robe in the middle.
Step 10: The Final Result
You can use the handlebars also for doiing some stretching excercises.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.