Introduction: Tasty Crispy Punjabi Onion Paratha/ Bread Recipe
Onion Paratha is an easy and quick Indian breakfast that requires no other preparation of any ingredient other than onions, which are always available at home. It is very tasty, crisp Indian flat bread in which onions with few spices are stuffed to make the paratha.
Step 1: Recipe
Chopped Onions- 1 cup
Wheat Dough – 1 bowl
Mixed Vegetable pickle – ¼ tsp in 1 paratha
Salt, Red Chilly Powder, Coriander powder – As per taste
Garam Masala – ½ tsp
Oil for shallow frying
1. Stuffing – In a bowl add all the ingredients like onions, pickle and all spices and mix well.
2. Make small ball of the dough and flatten it out with help of rolling pin.
3. Place the stuffing in the centre and close the ball of the dough.
4. Using little dry flour, flatten the onion paratha like we roll other chapattis.
5. Put the paratha on hot tawa and cook it using oil on both side of the paratha.
6. Once cooked from both side, remove the paratha from the tawa/pan
7. Serve hot with tomato and cucumber curd dip, plain yoghurt, pickle and butter.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.