Tasty Cueritos and Duritos
Step 1: What You Need
Step 2: How to Make Them
- Gather all your materials
- There are different sizes of the cueritos: small, medium, and large depends on how many people you're making it for. If it's just for your family get a small(put 2 tomatoes, 1/4 onion, 1/4 cilantro) but for 3 families get a medium(put only 3 tomatoes, 1/2 an onion, 1/2 of cilantro.) and a large for many families(put 12 tomatoes, 3 onions, 2 1/2 heads of cilantro)
- Cut up all the tomato, onion, cilantro and cueritos in small pieces and mix it together
- After cutting everything up get the duros and get a pan with oil and start cooking the duros in the pan. You need to cook them on low heat and in each side keep them for a minute.
- Finally when the duros are made you put the cueritos on top and you have a tasty cueritos and duros.