Introduction: Tasty Stir-fried Boiled Egg Whites
My Grandfather does not eat egg yolk. So I made this stir-fry with boiled egg whites specially for him. It is very simple to make and tastes real good.
Step 1: Boil Eggs
- Boil about 10 to 11 eggs and remove the shells
- Separate the egg white and egg yolk.
- Cut the egg whites into small pieces
Step 2: Ingredients
- Chop one large onion into fine pieces
- Split three or four green chilies in half
Step 3: Preparation
- Heat a tablespoon of cooking oil in a frying pan
- Add the chopped onions and green chilies and stir-fry till raw smell disappears
- Add salt to taste
- Add a teaspoon of cumin seed powder
- Mix all ingredients together in the pan
Step 4: Add Egg Whites
- Now add the egg white pieces to the ingredients in the pan
- Mix everything together and cook for about two minutes and remove from stove
- Transfer the stir-fried egg whites to a serving dish
- Garnish with a handful of chopped coriander leaves.
This tasted so yummy my Grandfather liked this dish very much. you can eat this with rice, chapati or bread
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.