With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
Make a customizable, personalized invitation for any kind of party! My theme for this party was a (somewhat) British Afternoon Tea and the colors wer...
Envelopes (mine were green) Pre-made plain paper card OR thick paper that you can fold into cards (mine were purple) Fancy paper (the yellow and whi...
1. Using the scratch paper make the appropriate sized template of a teapot (I used this teapot image) and cut it out. Remember it needs to fit on the...
3. Trace the teapots on the back of the yellow paper pieces and cut them out. Basic scissors work well for this part but ascertain how many invitatio...
5. Paste all the teapots onto the cards. 6. I jazzed up the cards a bit by cutting a wave into the bottom of the card. This would be easier with sh...
7. On the inside of the card I choose to print out the actual invitation with day, date, time, etc from my computer and paste it into the card. This ...
8. To make the invitations look really fancy, use a calligraphy pen (you know the kind that you can get in craft stores that make it LOOK like you kn...
9. The final touch is the addition of a tea sachet. Simply tape the individually wrapped tea sachet on the top of the inside of the card.
Despite all the steps, and dependant on the number of invitations being made, these invitations only would have taken an hour or so…but I did this bet...
PS. All those little inside teapot handle pieces? I made into adorable flowers!
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
Hand Made, Vintage English Telegram/Telegraph Theme, Wedding Invitations.by Thomas_Kirkup
DIY Princess Gown Invites for your Lil Princess’s Birthdayby lisaraygbor
DIY Firefly Partyby bagnitsch
Bridal Shower Tea Partyby ashleyg13
How To Prepare a Proper Cup of Teaby claireconnor
Do you want a drink?by lsanchez25
Lego Chima Party Invitationsby tnelson19
Peet's Hibiscus Breeze Tea Coolerby ChelsKeating
Quilted Mad Tea Party Setby technoplastique
How to Make Loose Leaf Teaby npatrick3
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »