With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Make a customizable, personalized invitation for any kind of party! My theme for this party was a (somewhat) British Afternoon Tea and the colors were spring based with ...
Envelopes (mine were green) Pre-made plain paper card OR thick paper that you can fold into cards (mine were purple) Fancy paper (the yellow and white flower paper) ...
1. Using the scratch paper make the appropriate sized template of a teapot (I used this teapot image) and cut it out. Remember it needs to fit on ...
3. Trace the teapots on the back of the yellow paper pieces and cut them out. Basic scissors work well for this part but ascertain how many invitations ...
5. Paste all the teapots onto the cards. 6. I jazzed up the cards a bit by cutting a wave into the bottom of the card. This would ...
7. On the inside of the card I choose to print out the actual invitation with day, date, time, etc from my computer and paste it into the ...
8. To make the invitations look really fancy, use a calligraphy pen (you know the kind that you can get in craft stores that make it LOOK like ...
9. The final touch is the addition of a tea sachet. Simply tape the individually wrapped tea sachet on the top of the inside of the card.
Despite all the steps, and dependant on the number of invitations being made, these invitations only would have taken an hour or so…but I did this between doing ...
PS. All those little inside teapot handle pieces? I made into adorable flowers!
DIY Tea Party Invitationby xpat73
Hand Made, Vintage English Telegram/Telegraph Theme, Wedding Invitations.by Thomas_Kirkup
Bridal Shower Tea Partyby ashleyg13
DIY Princess Gown Invites for your Lil Princess’s Birthdayby lisaraygbor
Cheap decoration: Cute tea lightsby AnoukW
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »