I really enjoyed making this look!
Following is an easy step by step process of how I achieved this look. There is also a video tutorial at the end.
Hope you enjoy!
Step 1: Step 1 & 2
1. Use an eye primer. I am using the Tart CC primer here, because it hides the veins in my eyes and provides a tacky base for my colored shadows to stick onto. You can use any eye primer you have, or even concealer to prep the eye.
2. I am taking a matte teal eye shadow and gently adding that to the crease as a transition shade for the shades to come. To help blend this shade, you can blend a neutral crease shade in the crease to help this color blend as well. I am also using a small blending brush here to have precise application.
Step 2: Step 3 & 4
3. After I blend the matte teal crease shade, I blended it downwards onto the outer corner of my eye. I then grabbed a metallic teal shade and placed that on the outer portion of the lid. Now I am adding a darker navy/indigo shade into the crease to define it. Again, I am using a small crease brush for precise application.
4. I am constantly blending the edges of the shadow to ensure everything is smooth and blended. I do not want any harsh edges and I want all the colors to melt together nicely.
Step 3: Step 5 & 6
5. Here I am adding another sticky base for the next shimmery lime green shade to stick to. This is a chartruse cream shadow stick. I am only popping this in the inner corner.
6. Here I am going back and fourth touching up colors already placed to ensure they are not getting blended away or lose intensity.
Step 4: Step 7 & 8
7. Here I am taking a waterproof white liquid liner. I am gently adding a line in the outer corner of the eye.
8. I am adding that same metallic navy/indigo shade on the lower lash line. Using a flat brush will reduce the amount of shadow fallout.
Step 5: Step 9 & 10
9. Here I am adding another line on the inner corner of the eye. This does not connect to the flick on the outer corner of the eye, but you may if you would like to.
10. Lastly, I am adding mascara to the top and bottom lashes and this pair of lashes.
Step 6: Complete Look!
And here is the complete look! Remember, you can add or subtract any part of this look to make it your own!
I hope you enjoyed and feel inspired to try this look! If you do, please post to instagram and use the #xemilyx93 so I can check it out!
Instagram : @xemilyx93
YouTube Channel: Makeup by Emily