First off I have to say that this is in no way my idea!!!
I visit several ministry/resource websites, such as,You Version, Living Waters, LifeChurch.Tv, Chick Tracts, Bible.Is, etc. I find that they all have effective tools, resources, and how-to's on sharing my faith and witnessing to non-Christians!
I found this tool [idea] on the Living Waters (⇔Direct link to article/story) website, and want to share it. I have used it to open up deeper conversations with fellow co-workers, friends, and even members of my family.
Please note in the images I drew reference lines on the paper, DO NOT do this, it was just for highlighting the folds and tear spots to make it easier to follow!!!!
The reason I am creating this instructable:
- It helps evangelists to spread the good word!
- I like the idea and concept!
- There are no photos on the Living Waters website (for this tool)!
- I want to share it with people who haven't seen it before!
Step 1: Supplies and Preparation
- Read this instructable to the end ;)
- Memorize the story in step xx (You don't have to get it perfect!)
- Gather supplies (listed below)
- 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper
- Someone to share the story with
Step 2: Setting up the paper (1)
- Fold the paper, from the top, down one third. You should now have a square piece in your hand.
- Fold the left top corner into the middle and crease it down.
- Fold the right corner down and crease it, as though you are making a paper plane.