Old computers never die, they live on as art. Beauty is in the eyes of a computer geek. This is my first Instructable and my first contest so I hope you all enjoy it and all those computer parts laying around will become a piece of art hanging on your wall or a friend or family members’ wall. With this type of project anything goes the only limits are your imagination.
• A frame or something you can use as a frame
• 2 cans of gloss or gloss rust spray paint
• 1 spray can of high gloss clear varathane
• Hot glue gun or fast drying clear cement
• Misc. household objects
• Misc. computer parts
• Creative ideas and imagination