The pattern I made comes with letters that indicate how to assemble but just in case I also added steps and tips.
- 1 yard of fabric for the body ( I used cream color fleece)
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the color details ( I used light brown)
- 1 set of animal eyes 18mm
- small piece of felt for the nose
- Stuff material ( I used polyester filling )
- Sewing machine
Step 1: Template
Then you need to trace all of your pieces on the fabric.
For all of those that say you need 2, 1 reverse; after tracing the front, turn the pattern and trace the second piece.
Step 2: Sewing the head
Repeat the step and make sure the color of the ears is on the inside part.
After attaching the back, proceed to sew the moth, first to the head piece and after that sew the front.
Step 3: Sewing the body
Sew the arms before attaching to the front body, pin the parts to make sure everything fits properly.
For the feet repeat the process and pin all the pieces together before sewing, sometimes it can be an overflow of fabric in this area depending on the kind of fabric you are using.
Make sure you assemble the tail and place it before closing the back.