The advantage of this frame is you can quickly change from one template to another. You don't have to hold the template yourself; so your hands don't get messy. It's easy to quickly spread you template wherever you want!
This frame can be built for under 15 euro's!
To get started you need the following materials:
- Wood: I used a plate of triplex, like 5mm thick. Make sure it's steady enough and can't bend easily!)
- Spraycan: I bought a very cheap spraycan at the 'Action' for 1,99 euro's!
- Screw thread/long bolt: I bought a piece that was like 60cm long. At the end I use only 30cm of it. I used a thickness of 5mm
- Electrical saw
- Moeren: use 5mm moeren that fit the screwthread
- Revet: use 5mm revetten that fit the screwthread
- Freesmachine: you get started without this tool. But if you can get hold of it it will come in handy.
- Rain pipe braces: you need to buy two regenpijpbeugels that fit you spraycan. I bought mine a bit to small. They still fit, I just needed to get hold of a longer screw.
Step 1: Step 1.
- It's important that the circle that you are gonna make perfectly fits you spraycan.
- It's important that the iron wire is gonna fit the cut you are going to make.
- It's important that the two frames you are gonna make are equally big!