Instructable how to paint your walls with tetris shape.
Step 1: Materials
You will need:
1. A plan of your walls and tetris shape
(I did it on AUTOCAD software and choose my colors with photoshop)
2. Sacrificial cloth for painting
3. A lot of scotch tape ( I used 2 of them for 3 walls)
4. You paint ( I used one gallon of background color, two differents small cans for the pieces)
5. Measure tape
8. A pencil
9. One or more hand roller (I used two of them)
10. One or more paintbrush for the door, the windows, etc.
11. A opener for the paint tank
12. A hammer to close the paint can
13. A level for the line
14. A square trinagle for the shapes
15. Yourself and preferably, a friend or two.
17. Wet colth to correct your mistake on the floor