Step 6: Step for People Without Party Streamers....
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees (F).
1. Put 1/2 cup of water into a container and add 3-4 drops of food coloring (In my first batch I added the tissue first, but this way is easier).
2. Dip one tissue (at a time) into the water. Squeeze out most of the water.
3. Carefully open the tissues and lay them flat. Don't worry if you tear the tissues, that happens later too.
4. Place them on a sheet of tin foil in the oven for 5-8 minutes (depending on how much water is left in the tissues).
5. Take the tissues out after they've dried.
6. After you've created your colored tissues, shred them into pieces.