Step 1: Things you will need
1. Aquarium Pump - I got mine for $15 but I paid extra for quiet since it's located in my bedroom. You can get an aquarium pump for $7
2. Aquarium Hose - $1
3. Air Stone - $.50
4. Jar with plastic top $1
Items in your home you will need (or you will have to pick them up)
Hot glue gun
drill or something to poke pencil sized holes in your lid
Step 2: Assembly
2. Feed hose in to the lid as shown in the picture below.
3. Cut the hose into 2 sections. On mine, I had one shorter and one longer as to accommodate placement of the humidifier and tank.
4. Attach air stone to the shorter of the two pieces inside the lid. making sure that the air stone hose is long enough that when the lid is sealed the stone is about 1/4" from the bottom of the jar.
5. Glue around the hose to keep them in and make it air tight. This is important.
6. Attach hose connected to air stone to aquarium pump.