Step 3: Build.
- Measure out how much material you have with the copper tape. Make sure you leave enough enclosure/foam to accommodate for the spaces in between to prevent shorting.
- Cut that much tape and maybe a millimeter more.
- Divide the tape into eight sections by folding.
- Solder ONE wire to each piece of tape.
- Solder male headers to the tape. Six pieces to six headers for six in puts and then a pair of two for the other two inputs; Digital 6 and 7.
- Order will now begin to matter. The first one (Analog 0) will go on the far left of the enclosure/foam. Analog 5 will go to the input 6 so it is la on the musical scale.
- Digital input 6 is ti and input 7 is high do.