I just bought four rolls of duct tape, and needed something to do with it. My little brother was bugging my dad for a new 3DS case, so a little light bulb went off in my head, and I got right to work! Average time: 45 min - 1 hr.
Step 1: Materials
You will need
• A primary duct tape color (referred to here on in as Tape A)
• A secondary duct tape color (referred to here on in as Tape B)
• Console, games and in this case, a stylus.
• Pen and paper
• Velcro dots (2 is enough)
• OPTIONAL: Something to cut the tape with. I used my hands and found it to be easier.