One of our favorite Christmas Movies is "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer". We took inspiration from "The Bumble" in the movie who tries to capture "Rudolph" and created an adorable "Rescue the Reindeer" Game! The fun Christmas party game is created using an egg carton, golf balls, paint & a piece of 9x 12 fur from the craft store.
This is a great kids craft to make for a classroom, brownie troop or neighborhood gathering.
We hope you have fun making the "Bumble" & "Rudolph"
ITEMS YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE OUR RESCUE THE REINDEER CHRISTMAS GAME ARE:
• Empty Egg Carton (large or small) • Golf balls or ping pong balls • Paint • 1 - 9x12 Sheet of White Fur (Found at Hobby Lobby) • Hot Glue Gun (We used the Sparkle version to glitter up our ghosts) • White Felt or Foam for the Teeth (optional)
- Empty Egg Carton (large or small)
- Golf balls or ping pong balls
- 1 - 9"x12" Sheet of White Fur (found at Hobby Lobby)
- Mod Podge
- Hot Glue Gun
- White Felt or Foam for the Teeth (optional)
Step 1: Watch the Video!
HERE'S HOW TO PLAY:
2 PEOPLE: Let the dealer rearrange the golf balls into between each turn. Then the other person closes their eyes to select a golf ball. If the person selects a reindeer you keep going. If you pick the bumble, set it back in the egg carton and allow the dealer to rearrange the reindeer & bumble. The object is to rescue as many reindeer as you can without grabbing the bumble.
3 OR MORE PEOPLE: Rescue the reindeers until you get the bumble. If you select the bumble, set it back into the egg carton and allow the dealer to rearrange the golf balls. Then it's the next person's turn. The person with the most reindeer after they are all picked wins the game.