- In this Instructable I will show you how to make a simple metal-trash art pigeon. There is no welding, braising, soldering, gluing, or melting of any kind in this build... Just bending and twisting.
- Some people would say that technically "aluminum (aluminium) is not a metal, it is a metaloid", then I counter with "aluminum is being used as a metal for building/artistic purposes."
- All of the materials in this project can be substituted for other materials to make it free to build! It doesn't have to be a pidgeon eather.
- As always, if you somehow find a way to harm yourself or others in the act of metal-trash art making or you creation ever harms someone, I take no responibility for your actions or the consequences.
Step 1: Tools, Materials, + Safety
- Materials needed for your personal metal-trash pigeon are:
>One light bulb (incandescent, unless you want to make some crazy looking birds) burnt out or not.
>About 5 paper clips
>An aluminum welding rod
- Safety for this project basically is close your eyes when you are using the nippers. If you need to use those little rounded over safetyscissors, then do so.
Step 2: Step One
-aluminum welding rod
Tools needed for this step:
Bend one end of the welding rod around the light bulb following the skrew. Leave a little at the end to be made into the beak (see photo).