Step 1: The Pizza Base
maker using the following recipe:
- 290ml of water
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of kosher salt
- 500g of plain flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of Edmunds Surebake Yeast (fancy name for Tandaco dry yeast)
Or you can buy a store bought base if you don't have 2 hours to wait.
Once the dough is finish, knead it and flatten it out into a circular shape. Once this is done, preheat your oven to 200°C (about 390°F) and let it heat up while you put on the toppings.
For a crispier base, put in the pizza stone or tray in the oven to heat up at the same time.
Step 2: Add the Toppings and Bake
- Leggo's Pizza Sauce
- Cheese (whatever's in the fridge)
- Pine nuts
PINE NUTS! The BEST thing to go onto a pizza! It might sound weird putting nuts onto a pizza, but they pack a delicious flavor that goes really well with the meats and cheese. Just be warned; they are rather expensive. $12.70 a kg where I got them, so use them sparingly!
All ingredients are subject to your own quantities. I used a cup of cheese, a pottle of sauce, a tablespoon of pine nuts, and various amounts of meat.
- Add the sauce to the base liberally and spread with the bottom of a spoon
- Dump small amounts of the cheese in the centre and spread to cover the sauce
- Add the meat (as much/little as you want)
- Add the pine nuts (if applicable)
- Sprinkle the remainder cheese over the meat to stick them to the rest of the pizza
Step 3: Devour
Serve and enjoy!
VOTE FOR ME!