Hello everyone. This project is all about a crazy what-to-do??? device. The use of it's parts have endless possibilities. We can keep our favorite small things like in-ear headphones, or kept on the desk as a decor when the lights are off, kept as a keychain or key dock, or else the keys can be kept inside too. This can also be kept in the pocket (of course, a large pocket.). you can also gift this gift box as the gift. And this an extremely simple project, which contains a simple, manual and physical tilt sensor.
Step 1: Things Needed
Most of these things will be available even on the garage, where I found out these.
1) A firm and small box. cardboard and plastic recommended, and you can also decorate them.
2) Two LEDs. ( One with multi color and another one with white is purely recommended.)
3)battery(s). I always use my trustworthy 9v battery.
4) wires. to connect everything.
1) A small spring. It can be found even on clickable ballpoint pens.
2) A large bead for the weight above the spring
3) copper wire. (that is the wire without insulation.)
4) bendable steel wire.
1) sticky tape or duct tape,
3) sugru, or modelling clay
4) solid battery connecting plugs.
And now we're ready to go.