Step 1: Things Needed
1) A firm and small box. cardboard and plastic recommended, and you can also decorate them.
2) Two LEDs. ( One with multi color and another one with white is purely recommended.)
3)battery(s). I always use my trustworthy 9v battery.
4) wires. to connect everything.
1) A small spring. It can be found even on clickable ballpoint pens.
2) A large bead for the weight above the spring
3) copper wire. (that is the wire without insulation.)
4) bendable steel wire.
1) sticky tape or duct tape,
3) sugru, or modelling clay
4) solid battery connecting plugs.
And now we're ready to go.
Step 2: Making The part Of Tilt Sensor.
Step 3: Making The Circuit
also spin the copper wire on the bendable steel wire from top to bottom especially on the circle. and connect that to the ground/negative(-) of the LED.
Step 4: Assembling the Circuit into the Cube.
Step 5: Finishing
then the cover the flooring full of wires with another piece of cardboard. now plug it in, and your curiosity cube is ready.
enjoy with it. If you liked this instructable, please vote this.