Hello everyone. This project is all about a crazy what-to-do??? device. The use of it's parts have endless possibilities. We can keep our favorite small things like in-ear headphones, or kept on the desk as a decor when the lights are off, kept as a keychain or key dock, or else the keys can be kept inside too. This can also be kept in the pocket (of course, a large pocket.). you can also gift this gift box as the gift. And this an extremely simple project, which contains a simple, manual and physical tilt sensor.
Step 1: Things Needed
Most of these things will be available even on the garage, where I found out these.
1) A firm and small box. cardboard and plastic recommended, and you can also decorate them.
2) Two LEDs. ( One with multi color and another one with white is purely recommended.)
3)battery(s). I always use my trustworthy 9v battery.
4) wires. to connect everything.
1) A small spring. It can be found even on clickable ballpoint pens.
2) A large bead for the weight above the spring
3) copper wire. (that is the wire without insulation.)
4) bendable steel wire.
1) sticky tape or duct tape,
3) sugru, or modelling clay
4) solid battery connecting plugs.
And now we're ready to go.
Step 2: Making The part Of Tilt Sensor.
This is very easy. first, stretch out the spring so that it can respond to slight movements. Then, tape the bead to the top of the spring. this is because the bead gives some weight and makes the spring to wobble. Then take the steel wire and bend it so that there is an ''o'' like shape at the top horizontally and a ''j'' like shape vertically, and make sure that the bead is not touching the circle when inside and also the circle is not too far from the bead.