I found in a Gothic shop a dragon head made of bronze. I bought it (just for further projects), put it elsewhere and forgot it.
A couple of month later I planed to build a NAS - System as a central storage for my home. I searched around for some material to build a case and then I found the dragon back.
An idea came in mind to build a desktop computer for my younger daughter (She loves dragons).
As the material for the case I decided to use copper pipes and for the case body I used beech.
Step 1: The parts
- A dragon head or something similar
- A mini ITX mainboard
- A hard disk
- A mini ITX power supply
- A push button made of brass (may be for door bells)
- Some brass screws and nuts
- 4 red and one white ultra bright LED´s
- Copper pipes and fittings
- Three pieces of beech
- Material to mount the main board, the power supply and the hard disk
- Connector cables from the main board to the front panel
- A 44 pin to 40 pin HDD adapter (if you use a 2,5 HDD)
- 2 component glue for metal