Introduction: The Easiest Dessert Ever (For Bad Bakers)
This is a lazy(yet incredibly delicious!) - canadian - version of a Clafoutis.
It's quick to prepare and easy to customize to your own taste, hurray!
Step 1: Ingredients
Keep in mind you can alway split the recipe in half, or double it.
- 4 eggs
- 130g sugar
- 80g flour
- 250 ml milk
- 80g butter
- About 1.5 to 2 cups of fruits (In this example, I used frozen raspberries)
- True Vanilla or Almond extract
Step 2: Prepare the Fruits
- Coat the cooking plate/bowl/etc. with some of the butter.
- Pour a little bit of sugar and gently move the plate so that the sugar sticks to all areas.
- Do that until the whole baking pan is completely covered with a coat of sugar.
- Pour your fruits and spread them evenly.
Step 3: Preheating
Preheat the oven at a temperature of 440 degrees fahrenheit.
Step 4: Mix Ingredients
- In a bowl, mix the butter (either room temperature, or melted) with the sugar.
- Add the milk, and then add the mixed eggs.
- In a separate bowl, put the flour.
- Create a ''volcano hole'' in the middle.
- Slowly, ''pour, mix, pour, mix, pour, mix...'' the liquid blend until everything is fairly smooth.
- Pour this mix over the fruits.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes at 440 degrees, then reduce temperature to 410 degress for about 40 minutes.
- Let cool down before eating.