I have been playing this Instrument for many months during computer breaks while at work. During this time I have come to the conclusion that the kickamastick, albeit already fantastic, truly needs to be amplified. I set out to correct this problem and I am proud to present to you the world's first electric kickamastick.
Check out the SONIC SOUND SAMPLE!
Step 1: Go get stuff
- A 45.5" section of aluminum shower rod poorly cut from the end of a 6' pole by means of a hacksaw.
- A Cube World video game
- Double-Sided tape
- A mono audio jack (1/8" or 1/4" depending on what you're ultimately jacking into)
- Some wire
- Electrical tape
- A soldering setup
- Diagonal cutters
- A mini phillips screwdriver
- A 1/8" or 1/4" audio cable
- An amp or audio recorder
- One hand and preferably two feet
Do what you want with the rest.
There is a nice tilt switch and junk in there that might be good for other projects.
Step 3: Solder
Cover the solder joints in electrical tape when you are done.