It gives you all the room you need to pack all the essentials, for today's fast paced spray paint enthusiast.
There's room for four full sized cans of paint, respirator, sketches, maps, and now including the new Spray Paint Cap Organizer (A completely new innovation only available through Thingiverse).
And here's how you too can have your very own.
Step 1: Bill Of Materials
1) 1 4-1/2 Thick Briefcase
2) 4 Spray Paint Can Mounts (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:32236)
3) 1 or more of my totally innovative Spray Paint Cap Organizers (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:32288)
4) 8 M5-0.8 X 10mm Black Button Hex Head Screws
5) 8 M5-0.8 Nuts
6) Industrial Strength Velcro Tape
7) 4 Spray Cans
8) 1 Respirator of your choice
9) Minimum 12 Spray Can Caps (Montana Style)
10) Rubber Gloves
11) Whatever else you use with your art.
Step 2: Purchase your choice of not awesome briefcases
Step 3: Time to melt some plastic
4 Spray Paint Can Mounts (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:32236)
1 or more of my innovative new Spray Paint Cap Organizers (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:32288). This is a product you can only find through Thingiverse as before 10/12/12 it didn't exist. So that's pretty cutting edge.