Introduction: The Go-Green Penstand
im gonna show you how to make a penstand using only icecream sticks and glue. i made this for the make to learn youth contest.
Also,it is worth doing it. it's quick and easy...and u do your bit to save the environment.
1. Ice cream Sticks (not spoons)
2. Craft glue
3. a little imagination :D
1. first arrange your ice cream sticks in a square
2. glue them up
3. then for the base...glue a line of sticks as shown..
4. glue 2 sticks in a perpendicular direction (this is for reinforcement) only in the edges.
5. repeat step 4 but this time do it for the other 2 edges.
6. keep doing it until u have reached the required height.
This is a very sturdy construction. So in case of any accidental drops on the floor u don't have to worry about anything.
hope u had fun!!
if u like this please vote for me!
1.What did u make?
i made a pen stand out of ice cream sticks and craft glue.
2.how did u make it?
i made it using glue and alternate layers of icecream sticks sandwiched in the middle.
3. why did u make it?
i made it for organising my things properly and also to reuse and recycle i.e. do my bit! :D
4.what did u learn ?
i learnt the various ways of reinforcing the structure of an object without adding any additional weight to it...surprisingly it weighs only about a 100 grams..also most importantly...i learnt how to use something that u probably will throw away into something both beautiful and useful.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.