They are a true pain in the tuchus to make though!
You have to get together all the ingredients, build a fire outside, keep it lit, toast the marshmallows, assemble the s'more, and all while fighting off the local mosquitoes! These days you are lucky if you escape with one complete s'more and you haven't burned yourself or contracted malaria.
Here we hope to help you construct that wonderful mainstay of summer comfortably in the safety of your own home. Because s'mores don't taste as good when you are suffering from third degree burns.
Step 1: Get Your Stuff
Chocolate (Chips or Buttons work best)
You will also need -
A Micro Friendly Bowl
Scissors (Don't use anything you mind getting gummy and washing later)
Step 2: I'm Melting! Meellttiinngg.........
Simply toss your Chocolate Buttons or Chips into your Micro Friendly Bowl and nuke in the Microwave for 1 minutes on Defrost. You will probably still have some un-melted chunks so stir with your fork and nuke on Defrost again for 1 minute. And voila! Melty gooey goodness.
Step 3: While It Is Melting...
Break your Graham crackers into individual sticks along the dotted lines. Once you have as many as you would like get a matching number of Marshmallows and (using your Scissors) cut them down the middle almost in half. Place the Graham cracker stick in the middle of the Marshmallow, squeeze lightly, and set aside for dipping.
Step 4: Dip It, Dip It Good!
You can let them cool in the open for 20 minutes before eating them. Or if you are impatient you can just pop them in the freezer for ten minutes.
Step 5: Variation, S'more 3.0
There is slight variation on this that will allow for the same s'more portability and toasting exposure.
Instead of cutting the Marshmallow just short of half, cut it clean in two. Dip the Graham cracker alone in the melted chocolate and then place on the Aluminum foil. Set the Marshmallow half snuggly in the chocolate and there you are! S'more 3.0 ready to be toasted.
The method you toast the s'more with is up to you, but for those blessed with a Culinary Torch, light 'er up!*
*Remember to use the torch in a safe manner, keep windows and doors open as the extended use of a Culinary Torch can cause a buildup of carbon monoxide in closed spaces with no air flow.