Step 1: The Junk You'll Need.
- A tube. I found a metal one, but a sturdy plastic one will work to i guess
- Two bottles; One plastic round soda bottle (PET) and a flat bottle, like a dish wash soap-bottle.
- A inner bicycle tube. As my followers might know, one of my favorite materials.
- A plastic string, in a loop. I found this one that is used for packing newspapers together.
- Metal wire (I did not found that one but you might?)
- Duct tape, off course, who can do with out?
- Cordless drill
- Sharp knive
Step 2: Cut the Crap
Take a look at the pictures and I think you will figure out how.