well now you can have one too!
The Tunnel Glove has two modes, tunnel AND dot, and the best thing is that it's activated by clutching a fist
so you don't even need to tuch it, just like in the movies!
**NEW VIDEO ON STEP 7.
For the making of the Tunnel Glove You WILL need a Laser Pointer if you don't already have one, I'd recommend wicked lasers, they are the best out there.
*DONT EVER SHINE A LASER INTO A PERSON OR ANIMALS EYES.
Step 1: Materials
1. a video camera cassette box.
2. a thin plastic mirror(can be found in your local arts & craft store)
3. about 15cm of fishing line (the thin kind)
4. a box cutter (needs to be very sharp)
5. a piece of sand paper.
6. a soldering iron.
7. some solder.
8. double sided tape.(art & craft store)
11. 2 Zip Ties
12. 1 electric wire
13. a AAA battery house(removed from a tape recorder)
14. elasic band.(arts & craft store)
15. a continues on-off switch (also removed from the same tape recorder)
16. 1 Styrofoam board (arts & craft store)
17. 1 glove(can be any glove)
18. double sided fabric-hooks tape, seen on the secound picture, (arts & craft store)
19. 1 toothpick
20. 1 chopstick
21. small pliers
22. 1 AAA battery
23. 1 mini motor (this is very importent! it must be small, this one was removed from the same tape recoder as the above, CAN BE ALSO FOUND IN OLD WALKMANS.)
If you have a walkman that you dont need then
your probebly set, everything you need is in one of those.
ok, if you have all of these then your ready for step 2.