With virtual reality gradually gaining grounds, actual hands movement which interact with such reality environment will define some awesomeness.
Meet our Makey-Makey Handy Game Controller.
Let us journey through the steps in the making and usage of the Handy game controller.
Step 1: What Do You Need
- Makey Makey
- Aluminium Foil
- Pair of scissors
- Cello tape
- Installed Flight simulation Game and a Call to Duty
Step 2: Preparation: Installing the Games.
Install a Flight Simulation program. There a number of open source simulation program which you can install. You can try Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The Minimum System Requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor or higher
- 1.0 GB RAM128MB video RAM or higher
- Must have vertex and pixel shader model 1.1 or higher (no more)
Also install a Call of Duty if you have a license if not download and purchase at the official site
Step 3: Preparation: Putting on the Handy Game Controller
- Connect the Makey makey in a keyboard mode per instructions.
- Cut 5 long strips of the aluminum foil, enough to wrap your fingers and to establish good conduct with your fingers. These should be fix in positions that can be triggered by the thumb.
- With the help of a tape, fix 4 of these aluminum strips clipping each with the crocodile clips of the Makey makey leads on each of your fingers apart from the thumb.
- Fix the fifth aluminum strip beneath your index finger, in a position that can be triggered by your thumb.
- Cut a bigger and still a longer strip which is long enough to wrap your wrist.
- Fix this strip on your wrist clipped with a crocodile clip from the directional keys of the Makey makey to help control the movement.
Step 4: Flight Simulation Video
Here is a video for the flight simulation...
Step 5: Playing Call of Duty
Here is a video of playing of Call of Duty...