Step 1: Shopping List
Soldering Iron (and solder :-)!! )
hot glue gun
youth football leather (able to get at wally world)
foam youth football (wally world also)
(1) k size coaxil plug (radio shack)
(1) submini slide switch
(2) small speakers (taking out of musical cards)
(7) uphostery tacts
(8) AA batteries and 8AA battery holder (to start was going us 9volt but decide to go with more power)
(11) two foot wires
Step 2: Programing Arduino
the link is the programing of Arduino.... Thanks to blinkyblinky for the code who got it from Joe Marshall 2011
Step 3: Board to insert to Arduino power and bottons
1. Take pins and place them in analog 1-6 and then on the side place pins in 7 and 8. ( these will be for your buttons) Place a pin in 11 and ground on the same side. (these will be for your speakers)
2. Take a preholed board and measure out to just long enough to cover your arduino side to side.
3. Then place these board on the pins and mark where the pins are located on the board.
4. Remove pins from Arduino and solder pins in place on boards.