Step 1: Materials
- 2 Rubber band
- 2 Big paper clips
- Thumb tack
- Needle Nose pilers
- Piece of string
- Masking tape
Step 2: Assembly
- At the point loop it to form a circle (see picture)
- Now take the thumb tack and put it in the big loop on the paper clip.
- Twist the end around it a couple times to secure it.
- Now rip off two pieces of tape both about two inches long.
- Attach one on the bottom and the other one on the top as shown in the picture.
Step 3: The Base
- Tape one of them on the ends to the card board.
- on the opposite end tape the paper clip / thumb tack down as shown.
Step 4: The Trigger
-Take the other paper clip and cut a 2 inch piece off of it,
-Bend one end like a hook and one end as shone in the picture
-On the rubber band that is not taped down hook the trigger on. Make sure the rounded top point is facing the paper clip / thumb tack.
-Tape down the rubber band close to the trigger.
-Now take your needle nose pliers and crimp it to the rubber band.
-Take the string and tie it twice near the middle of the trigger.
-Now pull the other rubber band over the thumbtack / paper clip as shown.
Step 5: Set Up
-Now tape the Trap down behind the door.
-Tape the string to the door.
-Set the trigger.
-Blow up the balloon and tape it close to the thumb tack.
-Now all you have to do is wait for your unsuspecting victim. Hahahahaha!!!!!
Special thanks to PocketSized for the approval to have a sequel to one of his instructable The Office Booby Trap.