Step 7: Make it: Parts
There's also a kit available that comes with the board and all the parts you’ll need to build your own Opa! Amp.
- Burr-Brown / TI OPA 2227 (Mouser). I got mine from Digikey and I suggest you get it from a reputable dealer - the ‘incredible deal’ on ebay is often another opamp with the marking scraped off.
- Resistors: 2x 1.1k, 2x 270, 2x 10k, All ¼ watt.
- Capacitors: 1x 110uF, 1x .1uF, 1x .01uF
- 2x Headphone Jacks (mouser part #806-STX-3100-5N)
- 1x Male USB (sparkfun) $1.50
- 8 Pin DIP socket
You can download the DipTrace file, gerbers and pdf version right here, everything is MIT licensed. I’ll show you how to put it together on the PCB. I don’t suggest doing it on a protoboard, but, if you really want to, you can build it from the schematic.