Back Ground Info
The company that I work for and the position that I hold within the company lets me think of different ways to test the knowledge of our user's and there ability to determine if something poses a security risk or not. Because of this background the penetoaster was born. If you want some more IT security related info don't hesitate to message me!
Step 1: Materials / Tools Required
1. Toaster USB Hub
3. Kapton Tape (or other insulating material)
4. Teensy with Micro SD Card Adaptor (Be it 2.0, 2.0++ or 3.0)
5. Hot Glue Sticks
6. Mini-B USB Cable (that you don't mind Destroying)
7. Micro SD Card
1. Soldering Station (I use a Weller WES51)
2. Wire cutters / Wire Stripper
3. Hot Glue Gun
5. Phillips Screw Driver
6. Utility Knife
2. Teensy Library / Software Loader
3. Console Emulator + ROMS (optional)
4. Script to program into the Arduino to auto execute a file (Again Optional)
Step 2: Dis-assembly of the Toaster USB Hub
1. Remove the 4 Phillips Screws holding the base in place.
2. Remove the 6 Phillips Screws holding the circuit board to the top half of the shell.
Step 3: Information about the USB Hub Chip (FE1.1S)
Here is the Data Sheet Link